Saturday 12 February 2011

Black at Heart



Black at Heart
Leslie Parrish | 2009-01-01 00:00:00 | Signet | 368 | Fiction Other
What would you do if a call made you choose between the career rulebook and your moral one? In Black at Heart the Special Agent in Charge of the Black CAT's must make this decision. Wyatt knows that his own moral code has come at odds with the FBI before and without hesitation, he puts a member of his team ahead of it again. Lily let her emotions blind her and she went semi around her boss in order to capture an obsession. I was so upset when I learned that Lily had died in book two and beyond happy when she was suddenly back in Wyatt's life. I had seen that Wyatt and Lily were heading together in baby steps. I loved how Ms. Parrish tied up loose threads and filled in the blanks in both Wyatt's and Lily's lives. How Wyatt and Lily worked together to solve who was trying to kill a supposedly dead person, kept me up reading until the book was done. The loyalty of the entire team seemed to be the cherry on top as Wyatt and Lily struggled to come to terms with the people they were now, and the passion between them that could not be denied any longer. Outstanding ending to the initial three books in this great new series.

I just have to Joyfully Recommend Black at Heart and in fact, I recommend the entire Black CAT's series so far. I really hope that more books in this series show up soon, as I can just see Wyatt daring the FBI to close down his team, and the team showing up other agents by solving intricate internet crimes.
Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download

No comments:

Post a Comment