Friday 18 March 2011

Simply Beautiful Rubber Stamping (Simply Beautiful Series)



Simply Beautiful Rubber Stamping (Simply Beautiful Series)
Kathie Seaverns | 2005-08-28 00:00:00 | North Light Books | 128 | Graphic Design
Readers look to the Simply Beautiful series as the source for stylish crafts that are quick and easy to make. The fourth title in this series focuses on the perennial favorite craft: Rubber Stamping. Simply Beautiful Rubber Stamping:

-Features 50 illustrated step-by-step projects, including greeting cards, gift boxes, journals, and scrapbooks

-Includes a higher number of projects with fewer steps than similar books -- all using bright colors and whimsical images that are today's biggest trends

-Offers simple instructions for heat embossing, masking, layering, adding embellishments, and more.

These user-friendly ideas are both hip and sophisticated, making this book perfect for the first-time stamper or the busy crafter.
Reviews
I recently ordered this book and was very pleased with the content. Enjoyed the initial section of the book, although I probably knew most of it. Still, it is a great general refresher about rubber stamping. I appreciated the clear, concise directions and photos of the various card projects. Recommend this book to beginners and intermediate stampers alike.
Reviews
I am relly into rubber stamping and this book has wonderful ideas for me. It is very detailed and organized. I have enjoyed first reading it and then putting the ideas into practice.
Reviews
The bulk of the projects are cards that encompass a variety of stamping techniques, some of which are quite unique. There are simple and more complicated projects, including "holiday favor cube", "flip-flop box" and "heart folio." Ms, Seaverns does a fantastic job of explaining the procedures for each project. She shows you how to use some of the most common tools in stamping. The pictures are clear and make completing the design easy.

I've read many card-making and rubber stamping books and skipped quite a few but this is a nice addition to my personal collection. I'd recommend this book for both beginners and seasoned stampers.
Reviews
I had the priviledge to meet the author at Stampfest in Orlando this summer when I took her watercolor class using rubber stamps. Kathie is a wonderful teacher so I was excited to buy her book when it was finally published. I can honestly say it has surpassed my expectations!! I have been addicted to card making and rubber stamping for just over 2 years now so I've read many books and magaiznes on papercrafts and this is by far one of the best books I've come across! The book is full of beautiful projects and full of color photographs with step-by-step instructions that a beginner can easily follow but the book also has projects that will appeal to more experienced stampers as well. This is a great book for both learning and will provide inspiration as well. I'm giving it as a gift to my rubber-stamping friends this holiday season. I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in rubber stamping!!

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download


No comments:

Post a Comment