Friday 18 March 2011

Organic Chemistry II (Cliffs Quick Review)



Organic Chemistry II (Cliffs Quick Review)
Frank Pellegrini | 2000-07-20 00:00:00 | Cliffs Notes | 272 | Internal Medicine
When it comes to pinpointing the stuff you really need to know, nobody does it better than CliffsNotes. This fast, effective tutorial helps you master the core concepts of advanced organic chemistry -- and get the best possible grade. From biosynthesis and integrated metabolism to the molecular cloning of DNA, you get clear, jargon-free explanations of all the fundamentals, illustrated throughout with a wealth of figures and formulas.
Reviews
Although this was the fastest shipping the book was in great condition and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Great buy!
Reviews
I did not use this book very much. It was good for helping with the process of the reactions and showing how the elements were moved through reactions.
Reviews
This guide got me through organic chem, I only wish I'd bought it earlier in the semester and I might have four-pointed the class. Great idea if you're having a hard time studying by lecture alone. Gives very simple, concise summaries of concepts with lots of examples and diagrams.
Reviews
This book simplifies the many aspects covered in "Fessenden & Fessenden" book, and the rxn's at the end are extremely helpful to study for exams. Unfortunately, this book doesn't really get into nucleic acids, but it does a great job covering all functional groups synthesis & rxns! A key book for reference as well as explanations regarding intermediates for rxns. A+
Reviews
This was a great help to me as I prepared for my finals. The last few pages are especially helpful in summerizing the numerous reactions in organic chemistry. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a concise review before a test.

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download

No comments:

Post a Comment